As a credit union leader, it is vital to regularly obtain feedback on the member experience. With proper planning and execution of your member survey, you can begin gathering valuable data needed for your upcoming planning session.
Before building your next survey, consider the following questions:
- What product/services do you need to evaluate?
- Why is it important to obtain feedback on the product/service?
- Who would be the best audience to solicit feedback for these products/services?
- When would be the best time to present the survey to the audience?
- How should we structure the questions in a manner that will result in clean data?
You don’t have to answer these questions alone! Let us help you strategically develop your next survey.