Member Reach eMarketing solutions, presents the opportunity to turn your standard plain-text eStatement notification into an interactive, action inspiring eStatement notification. The eStatement notification doesn’t have to serve as simply a notification that your members eStatements have been posted. Xtend encourages you to take your marketing strategy to the next level by using this opportunity as another way to effectively communicate promotions offered by the credit union.
Making the switch is easy and affordable! Regardless of your membership size, it is our goal to make the transition process seamless for the credit union. Your program will include complete customization of the HTML eStatement Notification to reinforce your credit union brand.
- Brand Consistency: Upgrade your eStatement notification to have more control of your credit union brand. The program allows you to incorporate your credit union logo, color scheme, slogans, physical address, contact information, and more.
- Additional Channel of Communication: Consider the eStatement Notification as an additional channel to promote credit union products and services without spending a fortune.
- Provide Convenience: Your customized template will include an embedded link for members to quickly be redirected to their online banking without needing to leave their inbox.
- Inspire Action: Embed links within your eStatement Notification to encourage the member to engage with the email communication. (ex: “Apply for a Loan”, “Rates”, “Hours & Locations”, “Contact Us”)
- ROI Tracking: You will receive detailed reports on a quarterly basis to better understand your audience.
To update your eStatement Notification content, complete and submit the eStatement Notification form. Requests must be submitted by the 20th of the month in order to be published the 1st business day of the following month. Failure to submit content by the deadline will result in scheduling the content for the next statement period.
*Late submissions will be charged a $50.00 late fee
To learn more about this service, please click here to view our handout!