Xtend 2020 Annual Stockholders Meeting
Tue, June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Xtend will be hosting our Annual Stockholders Meeting virtually via Zoom on June 16, 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Attendees can connect via computer or phone.
To help ensure the security of this year’s Stockholders Meeting in this new format, the following will be in effect:
- Attendees must register in advance for the webinar, and attendees attempting to join the meeting who are not registered may be denied by the host.
- Registered attendees will receive an email with registration details, including an encrypted password. This link will not be posted anywhere on a public website.
- We will be using webinar option in Zoom, so participants will be muted automatically and web cameras will be deactivated. Participants may use the chat function if they wish to make a comment directly to the meeting host, but chat will not be allowed between participants.
New for the 2020 Election
- Candidates will not be asked to speak at this year’s all-digital event. Review candidate information and messages via the election website.
- This year, voting will be closed prior to the Annual Stockholders Meeting; all votes must be submitted in advance of the meeting date. The last ballot received, electronically or by mail, supersedes any previous ballots cast.
- The deadline for voting is June 12, 2020.
Using Zoom to Attend
On the registration page, you will be asked to include your name, email address, organization and job title. If you have not previously used Zoom before, you will be asked to set up a new profile.
Once you have registered for the event, you will be able to save the event to your email client calendar. This will include a link to the Zoom session, which will not be active until the date of the meeting, as well as login options for those attending via phone.