Join us for our semi-annual Xtend Sales and Marketing Roundtable
Dates: Monday, March 12, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm & Tuesday, March 13, 2018 from 9 am to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided.
Location: Xtend Headquarters, 6000 28th St. SE, Suite #100, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546
Should you require hotel accommodations, please utilize the conveniently located Drury Hotel or the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel and ask for the CU*Answers Discounted Rate.
Topics: To Be Determined – A few things Xtend has been kicking around:
- Campaigning: how often, when, how and with what
- Social Media Management & tools to help
- Branch Signage – what resources do we have for exterior or interior signage?
- Member Surveys – what’s your ideal survey program? General feedback? Transaction/ interaction based?
- CU*Base Sales and Marketing tools
Fill out the RSVP form below to let us know what topics you’d like to discuss while attending. Check out a preview of the itinerary just below the submit button to see what we have scheduled. (Note — these details may change as we receive your topics for discussions).
Tentative Monday Itinerary:
- 1:00 – 1:15: Welcome/Meet & Greet
- 1:20 – 3:00: Query & Dashboards by the AI Team
- Short Break
- 3:10 – 3:45: List Generator & Sales Tracker Basics
- 3:45 – 4:00: Wrap up
- Optional: Group Dinner
Tentative Tuesday Itinerary:
- 9:00 – 9:15: Opening + Morning Coffee
- 9:15 – 10:00: Guest Speaker – Kristian Daniel of CU*Answers IRSC will discuss mobile apps with MACO authentication, MAP/MOP and allowing members to apply or open their membership online, as well as custom online forms that can be hosted from your credit union website, mobile app, or online banking.
- 10:00 – 12:30: Round Table Discussion/ Presentations from Peers
- 12:30 – 1:00: Lunch provided by Xtend
- 1:00 – 1:55: Guest Speaker – Data Analyst, Brandon Shaw, discussing leveraging data for marketing purposes, including:
- How to determine target groups
- Wrap up code and phone optics
- Exploring life stages
- 2:05 – 2:40: Guest Speaker – Creative Lead, Darby Oswald, discussing her work as Creative Lead including
- Design best practices
- Engagement through social media
- 2:45 – 3:45: Small Group Discussions – Your top two 2018 Initiatives & How the people in this room can help you achieve these.
- 3:45 – 4:00: Wrap up/ Closing Comments
Please note the itinerary above will be updated as we receive your feedback & topics for discussion.
The Xtend Marketing and Sales Roundtable is an opportunity for sales and marketing professionals to come together and discuss best practices, thought provoking insight, successes and opportunities from the past year and trends for the future. The purpose of the roundtable is to get sales, marketing and business development professionals to collaborate and provide them with the tools and platforms to do so.
Rules (we use the term loosely…):
The purpose of the roundtable discussion is to collaborate and share challenges and successes. Topics are introduced to create thought provoking discussions for sales and marketing professionals as they relate to the experiences they are having in today’s CU landscape.
- Bring your “A” game
- It’s not personal
- What’s your take-a-way? Set a focus at the beginning of the day, leave with your take away and put it into action